• Hike Fest t-shirt;
• One complimentary Pennings hard cider pour;
• Swag bag of goodies that the hiker in everyone will love --- includes hiking must-haves from Hike Fest sponsors
• Live Music;
• Food & Drink;
• Industry & Artisan Vendors;
• Corn Hole, Horseshoes, Giant Jenga;
• Apple Picking [with separate cost]…
…all nestled in one of the Hudson Valley’s most hike-able areas and complete with scenic vistas. Event organizers and hosts will bring together the very best of the communities that are connected by our vast trail systems in celebration of outdoor recreation, agriculture, craft beverage production, culture and music.
• Hard Cider on tap by Pennings Farm Cidery
• Craft Beer on tap by Pennings Farm and NY State Breweries
• Wine by NY State Wineries
• Distilled Spirits | specialty cocktails made with NY State Spirits including Pennings Vodka made from apples
• Brick Oven Pizza by Pennings Farm Cidery
• Luc's Fajita Hut
Car Parking is available onsite at Pennings Farm Cidery, although we ask that you carpool. Should additional parking be required, orchard lots will be made available and guests will have the opportunity to hike through the orchard to the Cidery festival location!
WARWICK, NY | AN APPALACHIAN TRAIL COMMUNITY:
There are more than 40 communities along the Appalachian Trail’s corridor that have been recognized in the Appalachian Trail Community Program. These towns, including Warwick, NY, and cities are considered assets by all that use the A.T., and many of these towns act as good friends and neighbors to the Trail. As a visitor on the Trail, you can enjoy special events and promotions in these designated areas.